Thursday 17 October 2013

Stockbridge to Kilbryde Chapel

 
A busy day at work today so had to wait till evening to walk. I decided on an area near Dunblane. I parked near the Garden Centre by Stockbridge


The willow herb is turning to seed but it was a bight colour

 
This old railway line is part of the Mary Queen of Scots Way. I was just checking if it's possible to walk on it but there is not much of a path.
 

It was a damp evening but so good to be out in the fresh air

 
These Daisy's were colourful
 
 
This is Kilbyde Castle's Chapel. Its seats about 65 people. They still do wedding's here

 
These calves in the field beside the chapel came racing over to see me. I was glad there was a fence between us

 
They stood in a line watching me walk round the building

 
When I returned to the gate they followed me down all the way. They were so funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment