Wednesday 2 October 2013

Braeval Carpark Aberfoyle


Oh...Its so nice being in the middle of nowhere with no sounds of cars..........just birds. This is part of the Rob Roy Way. My family will remember it well when a crowd of them walked it, with me doing support. I thought it would be easier to drive/shop/cook than walk but I'm not so sure........It was fun with everyone..........I was proud of them all when they finished in Pitlochry..
 

It was a very gentle climb


There has been a lot of trees cut down so they might not recognise the walk


Colourful fungi. Think its Orange Peel fungus.




The walk opened up to this lovely spot heading towards Loch Venachar



Healthy looking Ragwort.


and Scabious

 

Such a good walk


This is returning to the car park

No comments:

Post a Comment