Thursday 13 March 2014

Pennine Way (Hawes)

 
We drove to the pretty village of Hawes in the Yorkshire Dales to walk part of the Pennine Way. Its a great ambition of mine to do some of this walk. This heads North
 
 
We had a great day for it with good weather
 



 
There was quite a big trout in the river as well as tiny fish
 


 
I thought I would send Nikki a photo of her almost finished Stag Hoody I made for her

 
This was my 58th Birthday Walk. 2 years ago on this day I was walking on the Great Wall of China. Another great wall!
 

 
I haven't so far seen lambs in Scotland on my walks. There were loads down south. Lovely to see!
 
 

 
Not sure why Pete put this photo in?
 

This was a beautiful interesting knitting shop in Hawes.

 
This is just like the knitting pattern I've been knitting for my nieces


No comments:

Post a Comment