Tuesday 12 March 2013

The Hill of the Fox, Kyleakin

On the way back from Broadford I cannot believe I suggested we did another walk. After the way I felt after the last one. But I had perked up and anyway we could always turn back.
This walk is across the roundabout from the Skye Bridge and is a circular tour.  It should take 40 minutes it says. We took about 50.


The first view of the bridge like you don't normally see it. It just looks so high to go over.
 
 
 
 The sun was starting to set and everywhere looked alight with colour.
 



The path did seem to go on and on and I was sure we had taken the wrong path.


But we hadn't and near the end were rewarded with this view of the castle in Kyleakin and the hills beyond. Who puts pylons in places like this?


I actually ended this walk feeling much better than after the last. And that's another day I got 2 walks in. Three banked now in case of emergencies.

No comments:

Post a Comment