Saturday 9 November 2013

Glen Artney near Comrie


Oh what a walk this was. I haven't been here for years. I have wanted to do it for a while and I was glad I chose it today
 
 
The colours of the hills and mountains was incredible
 
 
I watched a bird in the distance hunting. I think it was a Red Kite
 
 
I like peace and quiet but this is a bit too remote for me
 

 
I walked for about 2 miles along the Glen
 

 
This is where I turned round
 
 
I LOVE this picture. If I had continued to walk I would have gone through here. I stopped because I'm aware of my limitations and did not want to get too tired. Maybe next year on a long sunny day I'll venture further
 
On one side the weather looked like this ...
 
 
and on the other side it was clear
 

and looking forwards it was like this.......

 
I crossed over the Water of Ruchill
 
 
The car park is below this church
 

No comments:

Post a Comment