Monday 28 October 2013

Old Doune Road to Greenyards

I parked on the Argarty Road and walked back up towards the main road which I crossed and headed up the path towards Dunblane

 
At the top of this path I turned left towards Greenyards
 
 
Loads of berries on this bush
 

 
Wild flowers are still blossoming
 
 
It was such a beautiful path
 

I met a man on the farm track who stopped his car and asked how I slept last night. I did think it was a peculiar question to ask but I launched in to the fact I hadn't slept well but thought it was because of the clocks changing. I also asked why he had asked me the question. He then admitted he thought I was a holiday maker staying in one of his cottages. We then had a chat about local walks and I was able to get a few more ideas for future walks.  It was funny........

 
heading back to the car
 

This was part of the old railway line which ran between Doune and Dunblane

No comments:

Post a Comment