Thursday 10 October 2013

Kings Park golf course

A glorious sunny day. I headed for a walk I have never done. Around the perimeter of Kings Park Golf Course.

 
There are so many trees on this course. It must be difficult


Stirling Castle looking as stunning as ever

 
Looking North to the hills

 
Ben Ledi


The area where I'm walking is where the tenants of the castle used to come and hunt.

 
Facing West ( name of my favourite song at the moment by the Staves)

 
Craig Forth which is on my list of walks to do before the year ends

 
I really enjoyed exploring this walk. I didn't get all the way round but I will when I have more time

 
I'm still discovering parts of Stirling I didn't know existed

 
The scenery kept distracting me on the walk


The colours today where just fantastic

No comments:

Post a Comment