Tuesday 19 February 2013

Cowie to Plean via Station Road

Another stunning day. The fields and hills looked tremendous. I walked past the fibreboard mill so took some photos. It was all gleaming metal but doesn't look as shiny in the photos. This is my 50th day of walking daily. I'm up to 52 walks so have two in reserve if I do have a problem but at the moment all is going well. I feel good.






 
This view was so good with the hills in the North. They look so stunning.
 

There were lots of snowdrops in the bank. Unfortunately there was also a lot of litter. I took this photo of just the snowdrops.

 
And back along the road. I do not have someone to pick me up at the end of the walk so they have to be circular or there and back.
 

And back to where I parked.

No comments:

Post a Comment