Thursday 14 August 2014

Sheriffmuir to Dunblane plus Capercaillie in the evening in Glasgow

I was feeling really agitated  in the house with my eye becoming foggier and foggier as the cataract grew. It was in the very centre of my right eye. My left eye is very lazy and I have limited vision in it hence the difficulty doing anything around the house.
Pete kindly took me to Sherrifmuir above Dunblane so I could have a long walk home

 
Its such an amazing walk. I've walked along part of it but never all the way home
 


 
I could just about make out the Sheriffmuir Inn in in the distance. This was where I had my celebration for my last walk of the year in 2013 when I had a different walk every day.
 
 
I passed The MacRae Monument from the Battle of Sheriffmuir
 







 
I have never see so many butterflies on a walk as I did today. I lost count there were so many
 
 
This cat was sitting so close to the road side I thought it would get run over. It didn't budge when the cars went past.
 


 
I was sad when the walk was finished. It was 4 miles but I had Capercaillie to look forward too in the evening at the Kelvingrove Amphitheatre. I used to go there when I was a teenager on a Sunday afternoon to watch the free bands 
 



 
My Daily Walk today-Fabby
 

No comments:

Post a Comment