Saturday 30 March 2013

The wood behind St Johns Church, Ballachulish

I'm back in Ballachulish as they are diving here again. The weather was amazing and the drive up through Glencoe was to die for. One of the divers we were with, had never been so far north of Scotland. He saw it at his best.

 

 Ballachulish Bridge

 
A good view up Loch Leven
 


 You can see a Corrie here on the mountain where a Glacier once lived. 2 corries together make good Scottish songs.


 Is this the best view in the world from a picnic table? It must come close.


 Beautiful mountains. Beautiful trees

 
The walk took me 3 hours and I really want to go back as there are other parts to it. I found the scenery overwhelming. I was really tired after it and slept like a log..........


No comments:

Post a Comment