Sunday 3 August 2014

Near Doune

We came across this man with his bird of prey while we were walking from the Chain Lodge in Doune towards the Safari Park. He was taking it to the end of the Loch for a flying demonstration.
I was not able to see very well this day as I was awaiting a cataract operation. The man loomed out of the mist. Walking was great during this foggy time in my life. I like being busy and was unable to drive and knit and cook and garden. I was demented in the house and really appreciate all my wonderful friends who collected me and took me out walking. It kept me sane.

The walk took us right into the Safari Park where we passsed these Wallabies. Its funny looking at these photos now as my eye was really foggy, I couldn't  see the pictures I was taking


No comments:

Post a Comment